Monday, December 29, 2008

My first blog

I'm making the big leap here and starting a blog for the new year. Will see how far I get and if I can find things to fill the pages. Someone once said, "Every end is a Beginning" and so I hope as 2008 comes to an end I will continue to experience wonderful beginnings in 2009. This past year has been filled with lots of learning and opportunities for new adventures. I traveled to Italy to celebrate Aria's 24th birthday, made fond memories experiencing her life in Sardinia. I met so many wonderful friends in Italian language classes and also shared adventures with friends who enjoy "Slowtravel". I had great visits to Savannah Georgia, San Antonio Texas, Charleston South Carolina and San Francisco throughout the year. I can only hope that 2009 will continue to be as fulfilling and adventurous as this past year has been. In my own small way I am trying to follow a path which is personal and true to who I am. I am trying to "Follow My Bliss".

4 comments:

Jane said...

Barb, welcome to the world of blogging. It's fun but sometimes another stress factor--when you know people are checking in but there's nothing new. Just don't let that bother you, we'll keep checking. I'll add you to my bloglines notifier so will always know when there's a new post.

I like this better than the e-mails because the pictures are so clear and beautiful!

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Barb~ you will be a wonderful blogger, you have so many things to share.
I will be happy to follow your bliss (great title!)

Holly said...

you are doing a great job blogging Barb! i am excited for you and will check in regularly...
love and hugs,
Holly

Anonymous said...

Barb - welcome to blogging - just what is needed another thing in life to take up time! *smile* I look forward to reading your thoughts and bliss.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin