Tuesday, March 2, 2010

March Madness


As many of you know I am a member of a group called Slowtravel. We are a community of souls who love all aspects of travelling from the planning and researching to recording the memories after the trip and to sharing tips on great places to see. Many of us have blogs. In 2008 the group started a challenge in which many of the bloggers vowed to try to post daily for the month of February. That was a time before I had my own blog but I really enjoyed reading theirs. Then in 2009 the challenge was posed again and this time I participated and continued to post a daily blog throughout the year of 2009.

This year we have decided to try to blog everyday in March 2010. You can always see my sidebar on the blogs that are participating. I hope you drop by to see what all these slowtrav bloggers are blogging about.. Here are the participants so far:


13 comments:

Annie said...

Happy March! I'm excited about our blogging challenge. So impressed that you've been blogging everyday since last year! Your blog is beautiful. :)

candi said...

Yay, Barb, you are so good at blogging everyday, you will be winning the price:)

Anonymous said...

HI Barb, I look forward to doing this.
Angie

Sandrac said...

Barb, I'm really hoping that you and some other March Madness bloggers will keep us up to date on the San Diego GTG. I'm disappointed that I can't make it, so I'm hoping to live vicariously through blog reports!

Laurie said...

You're doing great so far!

barb cabot said...

Sandra I'm so sad you will not be in San Diego with us but for sure I'll do my best to post reports and photos. You will be with us in spirit.

barb cabot said...

Angie thanks for your original inspiration. I'll look forward to seeing how things are going in Paris through your blog.

Anne said...

I second Sandra's comments about the GTG, am looking forward to seeing San Diego through your eyes!

Anonymous said...

Glad that you decided to join the fun/challenge!
Sheri

Deborah said...

Barb, you're my role model for daily posting. I'm going to try to keep up with you!

Eden said...

Congratulations on your daily posts! How wonderful. Now I am questioning my sanity for signing up for this madness... J/K

girasoli said...

Glad you are in! Looking forward to meeting you in person very soon :)

barb cabot said...

Girasoli, Ditto!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin