Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day



Mike and his girls Aria and Athena Spring 2012


When I was with my father,
when I was just a child,
the world was filled with wonder
and every place was wild.
And every day was magic,
and Santa Claus was true,
and all the things that mattered
were things my father knew.
We often went exploring. . .
and I learned to love the land,
but the greatest thing I ever learned
was how to understand---
That the finest gifts are often
things we may not always see;
when I wasn’t with my father,
my father was with me.-Marsha Jeffrey Hendrickson


Happy Father's day to all the wonderful dads in the world and a special wish for a very happy day to my husband Mike who has always been the most wonderful father to our daughters.  How lucky we all are to have him in our lives.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was wonderful that the girls could be there earlier in the spring for a pre-father's day celebration!

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

I love these photos... the smiles are so real.
I'm so happy for the engagement. What a thrill for your family!
more smiles to come...

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin