Friday, November 28, 2014

A New Thanksgiving Tradition


Yesterday Mike sent this email to the kids. A new Thanksigiving tradition has been born in our family.


Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
Barb took the attached picture last year.  I bought the shirt at Mark's for a couple of dollars.  I decided to imitate Rock, but take it to the next level.  I printed this picture and I am going to take it to our dinner, and take the same picture with the same shirt while holding last year's picture.  I am going to do this every year for as long as possible.
It was in the 80's today.  Does not seem right.
Tomorrow  I am making my garlic mashed potatoes.  As Grandpa Nate would say, it will be a feeding frenzy, or maybe better yet:
mangiare e dormire
After I load up on tryptophan and fall asleep during the Lakers game,  I will be dreaming we are all together.
And then will have a turkey sandwich.
With Love,


Dad


Thanksgiving 2013

Thanksgiving 2014


No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin