Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Aunt Fanny's Emporium






 I recently discovered a very cute little shop in Long Beach.  It was right under my nose on Viking Way near the corner of Bellflower and Carson Streets.


  I wandered in quite by accident as I was on the hunt for another shop.   I chatted with one of the owners who informed me that this shop has been here for fifteen years.  Oh my goodness, where have I been?

  





 The two owners, Lana and Ellen are cousins and the shop is called, "Aunt Fanny's Emporium.


 It's such a cute store filled with all kinds of fun gift items, ranging from jewelry to antiques and home and holiday decor.  Lots of cute cards and gift items.



There are a number of cute shops on this street along with an old timey cafe and a foot massage parlour too.  If you have some time to stroll there are antique shops and a vintage book store as well.   Viking Way is  worth a visit and so is Aunt Fanny's Emporium.  The owners are charming, warm and friendly women and the store is filled with lots of fun gift items.

Aunt Fanny's Emporium is located at 4144 Viking Way, Long Beach, Ca. 90808
 562 496-3303

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Now that you have started hunting out retail finds, I'm hysterical..
this store is owned by Crystal Moss's
mother Lana,who also lives down the street from the Hoyt's
(a teacher who was also my aide and parent at Carver in my first few years there). Keep shopping!!

barb cabot said...

Lynda, it's a small world indeed! Love it. Thank you for letting me know all the connections.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin