Sunday, January 31, 2016

King's Hawaiian Bakery Rendezvous

We were happy to meet up for lunch with my Auntie Marilyn at King's Hawaiian bakery* yesterday.  She loves their fried rice with Cha siu (bbq'd pork).  Mike ordered the Loco Moco and I had the teriyaki beef with rice and potato/macaroni hawaiian style salad.  It was comfort food on a overcast January morning.



I love their baked goodies. Everything looked so tempting. My favorite is the Hawaiian Paradise cake. Nothing is lighter that this cake.  It's a piece of heaven on a plate and by the way you can order a slice of any dessert or take just a slice home. 

All the other cakes are delicious.
I love the chocolate Dobash too!



*King's Hawaiian Bakery and Restaurant
 2808 Sepulveda BlvdTorrance, CA · (310) 530-0050

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin