Sunday, May 5, 2019

A Day With Helen

On April 24th, my sister and I spent a wonderful afternoon visiting my moms best friend Helen who celebrated her 102nd birthday in March. We ate lunch with her(she's got a great appetite) and got very excited when I said I brought a big lemon cake for dessert. She has a great sense of humor too and when I said "Helen I can't believe I've known you all my life that's such a long time." She quickly replied "Don't say such a looooong time! It's makes us sound old! And I'm not old!" Helen still loves to do her jigsaw puzzles so we sat and worked on the puzzle together. What an inspiration to spend the day with someone so dear.

 Image may contain: 3 people, including Jocelyn Yamadera Cassano, people smiling, people sitting, eyeglasses and indoor


 Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting, table and indoor


 Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting, table and indoor









Image may contain: 3 people, including Jocelyn Yamadera Cassano, people smiling, people sitting, table and indoor

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin