Sunday, October 6, 2019

An Early Start to a Day at Knott's Berry Farm

We had been gifted two season passes to Knott's Berry Farm in January. So far we've gone twice. Mike had asked me last week if I wanted to go to Knott's on Sunday (today). I said okay thinking well maybe for a couple of hours. Anyway this morning he says the park opens at 9:00 what time do you want to go? I said maybe leave here at 10:00. I asked what time do you want to leave. He said 8:00! OMG I think he wants to make a whole day of this. This is what happens when a Type A marries a Type A! (My daughter's response to this:
"Love it. You two should start a travel agency called “type A²”, with the tag line “when plan A fails, we have another plan A”



 Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, sky and outdoor


 Image may contain: one or more people, plant and flower


 Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing

 Image may contain: outdoor

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin