Friday, June 5, 2020

Evening of Sofia's 5th Birthday

At the end of the evening Sofia and her parents went inside her new pink tent and watched the video of birthday wishes that all the friends and family had sent to her mom. All the birthday wishes were wonderful and cheery from her friends at school to family and friends all over the U.S. and Italy. Sofia was thrilled to watch this. Here are the pictures  Sofia watching the Happy Birthday video. 







After she watched the video Aria told me that Sofia whispered to her "I'm praying to God
that I will dream of Gramma tonight."  Sofia has since repeated that to me. She has said "Gramma I wish you were here so that we could cuddle together. I prayed to God that I could dream about you.

Every day we face time for about an hour. We play together and talk. One day she said, "when I come to visit you Gramma and it's very early in the morning I'm going to ask my parents if it's okay if I go into your room and cuddle with you."  

                   Happy 5th Birthday Sofia!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin