Saturday, November 21, 2020

The Annual Birthday Party 5 years ago

 Due to Covid restrictions my annual birthday dinner party for Jocelyn, Barb and Mary will not take place. Normally the table would have been set several days ago and the menu planned and the cooking would have started. This year none of that.  Looking back to five years ago this was a typical scene. I look forward to these dinner parties again in the future.

 

Nov. 22, 2015 "The birthday dinner last night was a lot of fun. Best part of life is to celebrate surrounded by people you love. Here is a picture for my parents in heaven who gave me such a wonderful brother and sister . " 



 I could not ask for sweeter siblings. I love you both more than words can express. Also for food lovers a picture of the dinner. We had chicken marsala, green salad, candied ginger carrots, lemony snap peas and green beans, broccoli casserole and mashed potatoes. Lemon cheesecake for dessert.

 


 






















No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin