Monday, October 4, 2021

Morning Thoughts

 Usually my morning routine is to be up before the sun rises. It was that way today. I listened to a guided deep breathing practice. I did a calming meditation and then once the sun rose I took a long walk. I tried to be especially conscious of things around me. I looked at the way dew drops sparkle like little diamonds tossed across the grass. I saw a wooden, hand painted garden post that had a peace symbol and said “give bees a chance.”I looked at the long shadows of trees across the pavement in the morning light and I smiled to see an unlucky witch that took a wrong turn! As I rounded the corner home I thought about when I’ve visited a catholic mass and everyone turns to those around them and says “Peace Be With You.” It’s my favorite part of the mass. I hope your heart is feeling blessed today and may peace be with you all.

 


 












 

 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin