Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Today Is My Birthday So

I think today for sure I'm going to put on some "Bling"

then I'm going to spend a while dreaming of this next year and all the wonderful things
to come...Dreaming is a good thing to do especially on your birthday!

I know it's going to be a happy day because I will spend the whole day with my family.

Everything will look especially colorful and happy like this picture:

And in my birthday dream I will sit at a table like this and eat cake and drink champagne and be surrounded by everyone I love.
(Actually the table that I sit at won't look like this but eating cake and drinking champagne and being surrounded by everyone I love is a safe bet...lucky me.)

I will spend some time thinking about how blessed I have been throughout my life and I will say a prayer of thanks to God for all the wonderful gifts that money cannot buy that I've received throughout my life. Life is truly a gift and birthdays are a time to celebrate and to reflect on one's fortunate circumstances. I will do that all day today.

"Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wind of time." *

*and I've collected alot of feathers in my day!


dina vanessa mercado said...

great blog!!!

following you now...

visit my blog...!!!


Holly said...

Happy Happy Birthday and all good wishes for a year full of joy!!

Eden said...

Wishing you all the best on your birthday and the year ahead!

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

I want to be there!!
Cheers my friend ~
Enjoy your day!

Justabeachkat said...

Happy Birthday sweet friend! I hope it was everything and more that you hoped for.


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin