Friday, October 23, 2015

Flowers Everywhere-A Trip to The Los Angeles Flower Mart

I had a wonderful opportunity to visit the Flower Mart in downtown Los Angeles in the wee hours of the morning on October 2nd.  My friend Sherri was shopping for flowers for a bridal shower she was designing.  She picked me up at 4 a.m. and we were off to shop for beautiful blooms.
 Such an array of flowers to choose from.
 I am always blown away with the beauty of these flowers




 Every color and hue and variation





A portion of Sherri's purchases on this cart below




After leaving the flower mart the sun was coming up.  We had a nice breakfast in Long Beach



I bought a few blooms to brighten up my home.



Here is a small grouping of photos from the bridal shower.
  Sherri did such a lovely job transforming the bouquets of flowers into a magical setting for the shower. 
 


1 comment:

SHCInsideOut@gmail.com said...

Awww- Fun memory! Thanks for capturing it :)
xxoo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin