Saturday, June 25, 2016

DWELL on Design Convention June 27, 2016




Yesterday, June 27th my interior designer friend Sherri and I went to the Los Angeles Convention Center for a design show presenting  many businesses who offer interior design products and services.  I specifically went to see my niece, Miyoshi's booth for the company she works for called "Concrete Works". It was a fun day in downtown L.A. Here's a little of what we saw.




 Concrete Works is a bay area company featuring custom indoor outdoor products. Here's my
niece Miyo.
 Wonderful to hear Miyo explain the details of their product.



 We saw many interesting fixtures, window treatments, new decorative ideas and more.  We even got a free demonstration on "back massage".



 Now off to explore L.A. Live and have lunch at "Tom's Urban" where we were photo bombed by a mysterious EYE!!!!






 carnitas tacos  and shrimp and lobster tacos too

 A really fun adventure.  Sherri and I both marvel at the many wonderful things a big city like L.A. has to offer.  We just checked off a couple on the long list of "to do's" in our city!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin