Friday, February 15, 2019

A Sofia Goodnight Story

 No photo description available.

Every night Sofia and I lay in bed in the dark and she wants me to tell
Her all about my day which is nothing really so I make up a whole long story about what I did with
Her kids (her stuffed animals) which she calls her Stuffies! Then she tells me all about her day.
I make her laugh really hard with my stories. She's really into the solar system so she knows all the
Planets. Last night we were talking about the movie ET which she saw. It scared her a bit but
She said he's nice. Then she asked where is he from. I said another planet. She said "Which one? Neptune,
Mars, Saturn, Uranus?" None of those I said. Another planet, then she asked "what's the name
Of his planet? " and I said "Home...it's called Home. " then she said in a puzzled voice "Planet
Home? That's strange. How do you know that?" And I said "Don't you remember when he pointed
His finger and said PHONE HOME!" Silence in the dark , I could almost see the wheels turning in
Her mind. Then a chuckle followed by a heartier laugh and then
She said "You're really funny Gramma!"

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin