Monday, February 11, 2019

An Ordinary Day in Dallas

“Even now, all possible feelings do not yet exist, there are still those that lie beyond our capacity and our imagination. From time to time, when a piece of music no one has ever written or a painting no one has ever painted, or something else impossible to predict, fathom or yet describe takes place, a new feeling enters the world. And then, for the millionth time in the history of feeling, the heart surges and absorbs the impact.”
― Nicole Krauss, The History of Love
This book is my daughter's book club choice for this month. I will be here for that meeting and thrilled to attend. This book has captured me. I love Krauss's style with words. A cold day in Dallas but I'm loving this quiet time, book in one hand and a cup of hot tea in the other.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin