Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Top Thrill Dragster Cedar Point Ohio

Anyone want to try this?
My husband Mike and our 10 year old niece Amanda did.

Get ready for the ride of your life.

This amazing speed machine is one of the tallest and fastest roller coasters on Earth.

You're launched to speeds of 120 mph in less than 4 seconds.




The ride's just getting started as you climb 420 feet into the air, crest a massive hill and spiral 270 degrees as you speed towards the finish line.



The entire experience is over in 17 seconds.





Top Thrill Dragster is a steel, hydraulically-launched roller coaster located at Cedar Point Amusement Park in Sandusky, Ohio.




13 comments:

Anonymous said...

yikes!

nancyhol said...

Yikes is right! It looks really exciting, but you will never EVER get me on one of those!

Justabeachkat said...

No way Jose'! Never ever ever. Just looking at the photos made my stomach flip.

Hugs!
Kat

barb cabot said...

Kat, I'm with you. I don't even want to look at it when my family rides this coaster. Ooh not me at all!

Anonymous said...

Never in a million years!
Sheri

barb cabot said...

Sheri I hear you!

Sandra said...

Who in their right mind rides that? Not me!!

barb cabot said...

Sandra I laughed out loud when I read your comment. It's crazy to think that some people really like this...my whole family does! OMG they could never ever ever get me on this ride. Merry-Go-rounds are the limit for me!

Karen Altman Morgenstern said...

"Never ever ever" is kind of like "boogie oogie oogie."
I'd like to chime in with "I second that emotion." Seriously. Who DOES that?

Anne said...

Holy smokes, that is one wicked looking ride!!! I do like roller coasters, but I don't see me ever getting on one that wild. I would have done so in a heartbeat as a teen, but not so much anymore!

Marta said...

Never in a million years. I did the Santa Cruz roller coaster a couple of times when I was in high school. I could not open my eyes at all. It was the worse 3 minutes of my life. This looks like pure torture.

barb cabot said...

Marta, I couldn't agrre more!

Laurie said...

Not. me.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin