Thursday, December 16, 2010

Baby, It's Cold Outside


" I really can't stay -

I've got to go away ...

evening has been -

been hoping that you'd drop in

So very nice - I'll hold your hands,

they're just like ice...

Listen to the fireplace roar...

So really I'd better scurry

Beautiful, please don't hurry

Well, Maybe just a half a drink more -

Put some music on while I pour...

No cabs to be had out there

Baby, it's cold outside

This welcome has been - I'm lucky that you dropped in

So nice and warm -- Look out the window at the storm...

Brr it's cold...It's cold out there ..

Baby it's cold outside"

Baby It's Cold Outside - a pop song with words and music by Frank Loesser. Loesser wrote the duet in 1944 and premiered the song with his wife at their Navarro Hotel housewarming party.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

You have a beautiful blog! Just simply beautiful...thank you! Nancy from OHIO

barb cabot said...

Thank you Nancy from Ohio. I hope you drop by whenever you can.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin