Thursday, December 30, 2010

Champagne

I only drink champagne when I'm happy
and when
I'm sad.

Sometimes I drink it when I'm alone.
When I have company,
I consider it obligatory.
I I trifle with it if I am not hungry,
and drink it when I am.
Otherwise
I never touch it
unless
I'm thirsty . " Lily Bollinger

"Champagne makes you feel like it is Sunday,
and better days are around the corner."
-Marlene Dietrich

A heavenly drink




"Come quickly, I am tasting the stars!"
~ quote attributed to Dom Perignon, at the moment he discovered champagne champagne,

Champagne a light sparkling wine made only in the Champagne region of northeastern France, is different from all other sparkling wines in the world for three major reasons:* a wine can only be labeled as champagne if it is made in the champagne region of France* to be called champagne, it must be made only from the pinot noir, pinot meunier, or chardonnay grapes which grow in that region* true champagne, as opposed to other sparkling wines, gets its bubbles by undergoing the fermentation process twice: once in barrels and again in bottles.








No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin