Monday, January 19, 2015

Some Birthday Fun in Santa Monica

My cousin Ann invited me out for some birthday celebrating in Santa Monica.  We started  with a movie "Into the Woods" at the beautiful Westfield Century City Shopping Center.

It's a great theater complex there and we had fun choosing our seats for the movie.  Theaters are offering lots of fun options these days.





After the movie we did some window shopping and then headed to "Gulfstream" for dinner.


Started things off with some bubbly and many toasts to each other.

 Love the interior design of this restaurant. Lots of nice lighting, dark woods, a great bar area and booth seating.


   We both ordered burgers and they were yummy. Ann had a side of great cole slaw and I had my favorite baked potato with "everything"  Yummy!


Happy me with wine flowing and a hot fudge sundae for dessert! Mmmm


What a nice way to celebrate a birthday! Thank you to my cousin Ann!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin