Sunday, January 4, 2015

Today I'm One Year Older

That would make me 29!  I am now  younger than my oldest child. This will come as no surprise to her.  We all knew  this would happen one day.  (The fact is, it's been happening like this for a long  while now).

 So with that I say:

"Happy Happy Birthday to me!" 
 It's good to be 29 once again!


"Age is opportunity no less
Than youth itself, though in
another dress,
And as the evening twilight
fades away
The sky is filled with stars,
invisible by day."


3 comments:

Pienosole said...

Happy Birthday!

Lynda said...

Happy birthday to the queen of birthday's , who never forgets!! Have a great day!! Xoxo

Laurie said...

Happy birthday Barb! You bring sunshine to my life and are full of wisdom -- despite being almost half my age!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin