Sunday, February 22, 2015

It's Oscar Time Again!




It's that time of year when this night takes over my household.

  I will be wearing some bling...

#necklacelayering #jewelryTrends #jewelry #jewelryLayering #jewelryIdeas #accessories #PopularJewelryTrends #necklaces #bracelets #rings #jewelrydesigns #popularjewelry #jewelryLayeringIdeas #jewelryLayeringTrends

and some "Red" lipstick


I do not cook on this night but we'll be having some good appetizers

meatballs_1

and the bubbly will be flowing


One of my favorite nights of the year!

Best of luck to all the nominees!

Addendum to the above, the way we celebrated Oscars 2015.


 Mike is not interested in the Oscars

 I am definitely ready with my bling, red lipstick and champagne




We both are interested in feasting with lots of apps, drinks and dessert.


It was another fun Oscar celebration.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin