Wednesday, February 25, 2015

A Valentine's Tea

This year I attended a lovely Valentine's tea at the home of my friend Tracy. 




 This almost annual event is always a treat for any guest lucky enough to attend.



  I call Tracy  "The Queen of Teas" .



  She is an amazing hostess who thinks of every little detail.










 Tracy is also an amazing baker. She spends days preparing all the home made goodies for the tea.










































It was a lovely Valentine's Day treat! 

Thank you Tracy for all the love you so generously share with everyone!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, Barb! This is Lynda from the Tea. This blog is amazing! Thank you for sharing. It was the highlight of my week. I so enjoyed myself and meeting everyone, and of course, being with Tracy. Xoxo.

barb cabot said...

Lynda, It was a wonderful day and so nice to meet you! Hope to see you again sometime.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin