Wednesday, March 2, 2016

An Impromptu Adventure Friday February 26th

 My friend Sherri tells me she likes spontaneous outings.  I was happy I could accommodate with a very impromptu outing last Friday morning. It was such a beautiful sunny day.    Sherri had a wonderful idea to drive along the coast to Palos Verdes.

 We began driving on Ocean Avenue in downtown Long Beach

 Soon we were on our way to the beautiful Terranea property in Palos Verdes.








 I was so thrilled that Sherri suggested we dine at Nelson's restaurant located on the cliffs overlooking the Pacific ocean.  What a view!














 After lunch we took a scenic walk

















Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
This free collage customized with Smilebox









No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin