Saturday, August 13, 2016

Last Day In Madison June 6, 2016



I felt sad to think this was my last day in Madison. I loved my week with the kids in this wonderful city. I have not experienced winters here but I do know the summer days are beautiful with the elegant Capitol building, the wonderful State street shopping and all the great restaurants. I will miss being able to sit on the terrace of the University and look at all the students enjoying beer and brats and that spectacular view of the lake. I will miss the green grassy knolls and the lovely homes we walked by during our evening walks to picnic point. This city has been a great place for Aria, Daniele and Sofia to flourish. What great memories for us all beautiful Madison, Wisconsin!

















1 comment:

Lynda said...

What beautiful memories you now have! And what a wonderful place to be married in and Sofia to be born.❤️❤️

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin