Tuesday, October 17, 2017

A Date With Auntie Marilyn At The China Buffet





Whenever we can, we meet up with my Auntie for a meal.  Her favorite Hawaiian place is located in Torrance. It's Kings Hawaiian Bakery.  She surprised us this past Sunday by asking if we'd like to go to a Chinese Buffet place that she and my late uncle have loved for years.  Of course we said yes.  




 
 My fortune cookie fortune:

  When I read the above to my husband he protested "that's not a fortune, we already know that!" 


Mike's fortune was the following and yes I also know this is true!



We had a great time catching up with my aunt. She is full of energy and positivity. Always a bundle of laughs. We had a wonderful sunday with Auntie Marilyn.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin