Friday, June 14, 2019

Getting Ready for a "Frozen" 4th Birthday Party

Sofia and family arrive tomorrow. I'm hosting a family brunch "Frozen"theme party since she loves that movie and told me long ago "I want a Frozen cake" for my birthday. Though she had the pizza party I still wanted to give her the Frozen themed 4th bday. I've been decorating the house all morning and I have baked the cake but I won't decorate it til tomorrow. Can't wait to give that little 4 year old a hug! Getting very excited and happy to see Sofia and her mom and dad!


 Image may contain: 1 person, standing and indoor


 Image may contain: 1 person, indoor


 Image may contain: 3 people


 Image may contain: indoor



 Image may contain: 2 people



 No photo description available.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin