Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Challenges Of Puzzling

This is mundane but FYI this puzzle of California is challenging but a lot of fun. This is the first I’ve done not working on the border first because as you see by the California coast it is not squared off. I’ve set up two card tables to work on this while Mike is conducting conference calls from the dining table. We have a small house but I am finding it very interesting to hear his group chats on problem solving flight tests problems in our close proximity. Between calls he walks by and puts in a puzzle piece then says I gotta get back to work! I hope everyone ‘s day is going ok. Stay isolated.

 No photo description available.

 No photo description available.


 No photo description available.

 No photo description available.

 Image may contain: people sitting, table and indoor


 Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting and indoor

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin