Friday, March 1, 2024

Bathroom remodel Day 6

April 2, 2012
























































Day 6 Monday, Charlie and Leonardo came at 8:15. As soon as he arrived I told him about my concerns about the color of the cabinets in the back. Not off to a good start but he was willing to cancel the plans and take me to Lowe's to buy a new cabinet and med. cabinet white. I felt bad for changing the plans ie cancelling the closet storage and previous cabinets for the back bathroom. Leonardo painted the walls the same pale green as they were previously and it really did bring the creamy white cabinets to life and it looked great. He installed the towel racks and toilet paper roll and hook for door. Did the wood door floor board and installed the toilet and marble counter top. I went to Lowes and got the rest of the cabinet pulls and they started to install but the screws needed to be longer. Charlie measure for the mirror and I said I would like it beveled. All in all a productive day but when mike came home he seemed disappointed that I cancelled plan A so after discussion I cringed but made the call to Charlie to ask him to forget everything I said today and go ahead as planned. Charlie was very nice but I think he must think I'm a bit crazy and can't make up my mind. Just so nerve racking and it was so hard to even bring it up, I'm so anxious about making a mistake. After talking to Charlie I felt better that was over and he agreed to go back to making the cabinets in the back and using the original plan. Mike was happy I called and Charlie agreed. OMG what a day. Tonight we took the cabinets I bought from Lowe's back there and no problem with the return. Also Charlies 96 year old mother has been not doing well and will have emergency surgery tomorrow morning at 7:30. I know he is stressed about that and then dealing with my idiotic concerns about cabinet color. I hope everything goes okay with his mother's surgery tomorrow. She seems very weak. Well more tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin