Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Fruit Tart for the Bachelor Finale

I thought we should have a special dessert for the Bachelor Finale and I decided to make a fruit tart. This is pretty simple to make. I combined several recipes to make it easy. I made the crust on Saturday and melted/brushed chocolate on it. A lot of recipes say the layer of chocolate keeps the crust from getting soggy if you do this ahead. I assembled this morning so that wasn’t a concern but I added the chocolate just because I’m a fan! I made the custard yesterday and added some grand marnier as suggested in yet another recipe. This morning I assembled. Choosing the fruit topping is always fun. I wished I had kiwi which I have used in the past just for a pop of color. There’s some hidden cubes of pineapple which I added for fun. Anyway the internet has a ton of variations which I used to make this fruit tart.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin