Sunday, March 31, 2024

Easter 2024

 It was a very rainy Easter morning. We knew we weren’t going anywhere so we were prepared for a party of two. Mike baked a ham with air fried potatoes and I made a chile relleno casserole. The rain came down and we worked on the puzzle and each of us decorated eggs. (Mike’s idea). I didn’t buy an egg dyeing kit but tried using turmeric, coffee and some food coloring. After some time I wasn’t too happy with the color from the coffee and turmeric dye. They were too pale so I started over with food coloring. Mike did his own thing with a 3 d pen he was given. It was the first time he used it and he said he needs more practice and next time not on an egg. Anyway it was fun and great to do on a rainy day. Then we FaceTimed with all the kids and got to hear all about their Easter treats and egg hunts. I hope your day was wonderful.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin