Thursday, May 17, 2012

Knott's Berry Farm May 2012

We spent a fun day at Knott's Berry Farm with Athena and Mat on Wednesday May 2.




It was a perfect day for this amusement park, kinda overcast and cool and the lines were not long at all.
Athena and Mat (and Mike too) LOVE coasters!
Ai yi yiiiiii!  Not for me!


While they are thrilled with rides I am happy to stop and look at the landscape and the flowers.
This is my coaster face!  No kidding, I don't do coasters!

I do love carousels
and Athena does too!

I can even ride on top of a stage coach - that's the best I can do for thrills in this park.
Mat was the only one that wanted to brave this water ride. He didn't get too wet!  Bravo Mat!

Look at Athena with her arms out free as a bird...oh my I can't look!

The wild west show with stunt cowboys was fun.

Time to head home after a long and fun filled adventure at Knott's Berry Farm.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin