Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Nancy Comes To The Rescue

My cousin Nancy is helping me with my gardening efforts. She has a lovely garden in her own home and her father also keeps a wonderful garden too.  The other day Nancy helped me plant some things and went with me to the local nursery to get ideas on what plants that do well in my southern California area.


I cleared out this little patch of bricked in dirt that previously had overgrown herbs.  


Nancy dug up this dried up bamboo plant area



We are planting some greenery given to me from my friend Carla's garden







Things are looking better already


Later on when my husband came home Nancy even helped him trim the ficus tree with a rope saw.  It was a rather funny adventure.  Big Thanks to my cousin Nancy for all her help.


                                                                You're the best Nancy!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin