Saturday, February 6, 2016

Still Catching Up With More January Fun

 It's still all about me! You know January was a month to kick up my heels since it was my birthday.

The month of January continued with many more celebrations.  On the 13th I had a great time with my cousin Nancy.  We met for lunch and a movie.  I really enjoyed the film entitled "Youth".  
 



 Lunch was yummy and I always have a lot of laughs with Nancy. 

 On the way home we bought a lottery ticket at my favorite donut shop.
Nope we didn't win the big one but we sure did have fun that day. 

On January 14th my friend Lynda took me out for a birthday breakfast. We went to Schooner or Later a nice outdoor restaurant at Los Alamitos Bay.  




 I have long said Lynda is the Queen of Long Beach. Any where I go with her we bump into people that know her.  As soon as we got to the restaurant we heard someone calling her name.

Well I did say everywhere we go someone knows her and yes these two women are her friends too!

As we are being seated two other women are getting a table next to us. Guess what? They know Lynda too!

 What a beautiful morning and such fun always to be with Queen of Long Beach, Ms. Lynda!

During the month we also worked on a very difficult wine puzzle. It took us a week of due diligence to finish it and when we did it was missing three puzzle pieces!







 It was certainly puzzling! The celebrating continues!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin