Thursday, September 29, 2016

FIDM Adventure in Downtown Los Angeles






Every so often I meet with friends at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising located in downtown L.A.  We shop at the museum store and the adjoining Scholarship store and we view the current exhibit at the FIDM museum. My friends Wendy, Penny and my sister Jocelyn and I did just that on Saturday August 6th.
 Wendy and Jocelyn

 Penny on the left with Judy the FIDM Store manager. She kindly informed me that if a customer shows he has taken the public Metro system to downtown L.A. the shop will offer a 15% discount on museum shop purchases. One can show a transit receipt or their "TAP' card for the discount.



Two great costume exhibits.










 Lunch at our favorite place across from FIDM




 Back to the Metro station for a short ride home.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin