Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My 10 Favorite Letter "B" things MeMe


#1 B's Brood Barb, Aria, Athena, Mike


#2 Bora Bora beaches

#3 Bouquets


#4 Best Buds



#5 Brilliant Baubles


#6 Bollywood Dance Scenes


#7 Bridges of Paris


#8 Books
#9 Bulletin Boards with Precious Memorabilia

#10 "BEGINNING" to plan for a trip
The Letter "B" was assigned to me by Girasoli. This is how you play. I have been given a letter and I must post 10 of my favorite things that start with that letter. If you would like to be a part of this MeMe leave me a comment and I'll assign you a random letter but just not Q, X or Z. It's fun.



















































10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barb, I love how you posted a picture with each of your "B" words!

Anonymous said...

Barb, those are wonderful photos and great selections for your letter - fun meme!

Anonymous said...

Great selection of B words with love. I also loved the way you posted photos with each letter. The photo of Bora Bora...WOW! I must get there some day!

Anonymous said...

I KNEW this would be "b"rilliant!! What a great idea to do it as a photo essay. Love your selections and your brood is beautiful!

barb cabot said...

Girasoli, regarding Bora Bora, yes you will love it but you "already" live in Paradise!

Anonymous said...

Great list Barb. I love your B's and photos.

Chiocciola said...

Great post and gorgeous photos! Love the Bollywood photo!

Laurie said...

Awesome, I love 2, 3, 8 and 9, too! What a fantastic photo of that reader and the book cover! Super fun meme.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Barb!

jan said...

Wow! all the photos really make it special.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin