Thursday, April 9, 2009

Smile Life is Good

Someone just sent me the YouTube video that follows: "Do Re Me"
I wanted to share it with all of you because it will make your heart smile and you will feel renewed. At least that's what I hope. It's how I felt when I saw it. If only life could be so easily joyful, people breaking into song and dance at any moment when you least expect it. We all need a dose of this.

I hope this takes you to a very happy place.


"Do not regret having lost yesterday...
do not fear that you
will lose tomorrow.
Enjoy today."
-Robert Ingersoll


4 comments:

Holly said...

i starting singing along outloud while in my office....thanks! and btw - where did you find that cool neocounter?? i've been looking for it to add to my blog....

hugs,H

barb cabot said...

Hi Holly, Happy Easter! If you want to add the NeoCounter to your blog simply click on the wording NeoCounter at the bottom of that widget and it will take you to that site and you can sign up. They have all kinds to choose from and they will give you directions on how to add it to your blog. Good luck.

Sandra said...

Barb, Thank you so much for your kind words,coming from you,is such a huge compliment! Your Blog, was my inspiration,to try one too! I think you have one of the all time best,blogs on the web. I just love all of your stories. I am still learning, and a little overwhelmed, I hope it gets easier with a little time a lot of practice.

SandraK

barb cabot said...

Sandra I think you are off to an excellent start. I really enjoyed reading your posts and of course I am a huge fan of your photographic talents. Great beginning.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin