Sunday, February 4, 2018

The Activity Center

Someone posted this picture on facebook and it brought back so many memories.  It was a toy someone gave us when our children were born. I attended a baby shower recently and after the baby shower  I was thinking, what a  wonderful journey these parents are about to embark on. I also thought about how immense and powerful the adventure of parenthood is.   
Iall goes by so quickly. One minute you are knee high in diaper changes and then it's nightly homework and driving the kids to umpteen lessons, soccer matches etc. Quicker than you can imagine they are in college...gosh. Then this picture pops up on facebook and I say oh my we had one of those for our babies too and now those babies are all grown up!

Life what a wonderful, lovely story you give us.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin