Monday, December 3, 2018

Those Were The Days My Friend





So I made a list of about five guys that I thought were either cute, cool, funny, or had crushes on. In other words these are the guys I hoped would ask me to dance with them at the Friday night high school dances. I sent this list to my best friend whom I've known since the 3rd grade. We went through grammar school, Jr. High and High school together. I said: " Brings back so many memories, feelings. What would I tell my 14 year old self now? ...it took me a long long time to grow up but I'm glad I had you by my side.  It's so great to have a wise friend.  you were and are the best!   PS If those guys had to make a list of girls they remembered or liked in high school I wonder who would be on it? I was so clueless."

She responded:  "To tell you the truth there isn't much I would change, I'm glad we were pretty clueless...memories from then are pretty happy.  It isn't filled with anxiety or regret or even wishful thinking. And I can bet we are not on anyone's list of memorable people, haha....I am so glad to have you in my life. Our shared memories are priceless."

1 comment:

salemslot9 said...

you could've been
on someone's list

maybe not the same
boys on your list

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin