Sunday, October 18, 2020

Playing Dress up

This week between classes Sofia said “Gramma let’s get dolled up!” She let me pick out the headband. It was between the cat ears and spider. She chose the rest. Then she sang on her microphone for me before getting back to her normal look for school. When our conversation ended I decided to check out the new Netflix series everyone is talking about “Emily in Paris” . I feel like it’s a continuation of my dress up game with Sofia. I’m loving all the fun outfits Emily is wearing. Sofia’s outfit today could find its way into Emily’s wardrobe. Ahhh to be in Paris. This is a fun afternoon escape. I rarely (almost never) watch tv during the day. Oooh la la Paris in the afternoon what a treat!

 





 

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin