Thursday, November 7, 2019

A New Recipe

I just frosted the chocolate cake I baked yesterday. Tonight will be the taste test. Hope it rises to the occasion.


Image may contain: dessert and food


So I wanted to give you an update on the chocolate cake I made. The cake was a success and I will attach the recipe. This is a very dark, deep chocolate cake and so the caveat is you really must like that kind of cake. I love Hof's Hut "Wipe-out Cake" and this is in that style. The key to the dark chocolate is using "Hershey's Special Dark Unsweetened Cocoa Powder". https://thestayathomechef.com/the-most-amazing-chocolate-c…/

 Image may contain: Jocelyn Yamadera Cassano, smiling, food and indoor

Image may contain: dessert and food

 Image may contain: dessert and food

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin