Thursday, January 18, 2024

Flowers from Trader Joe's

 

I had a bunch of errands to do today after my hair cut. I stopped off at Trader Joes to get some flowers and saw some pussy willows which I love so I bought them as well. 
 

 I also love silver dollar eucalyptus leaves 
 


 
And these tiny magenta flowers.
 

 
 
 I added them to my haul. I don’t know the name of that magenta flower but the color is beautiful. When I finally got home I arranged the flowers and then I started photographing them.
 
 



 

 
 
 I was having fun. Then I found a new recipe for chicken and broccoli stir fry. There are a ton of recipes all variations on this theme. It was good but I’m still on the lookout for something irresistible. Anyway I hope you had a good day. Sometimes just simple things like buying flowers and arranging them is very rewarding.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin