Friday, January 27, 2012

My Daughter -"That Roving California Girl"

Athena two days before Christmas 2011 surfing Byron Bay, Australia.

"It's always summer somewhere."
-Lily Pulitzer





Athena surfs "Trestles" in Southern California summers past.


You can take the girl out of California but you can't take California out of the girl.


"The West coast has the sunshine

And the girls all get so tanned

I dig a French bikini on Hawaii island

I'm lost by a palm tree in the sand

I been all around this great big world

And I've seen all kinds of girls

Yeah, but I couldn't wait to get back in the states

Back to the cutest girls in the world

I wish they all could be California

I wish they all could be California

I wish they all could be California girls."

-
The Beach Boys






No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin