Sunday, December 9, 2012

Saturday Night Fun with Girlfriends

 On this Saturday night I had a great time with some of my friends.   It was "Mexican Train" night at my friend Maria's home.  Everything was decorated with such holiday flair.

The place settings were so cute with party gifts for each of us.  Now I have my very own
flashing red nose like Rudolph!

Here's my friends Karen and Jo.  We all love to play games which are always enhanced by good wine and good food.  I know how to pick my friends!  Hee Hee

And here's our hostess Maria.  She's wearing her Xmas bulb headband but truth be told it's her smile
that lights up any room she's in!

Here's a little smilebox to give you a peek into our game night.  Of course you know we girls "just wanna have fun!"  

 
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
A free scrapbooking design by Smilebox


No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin