Thursday, January 30, 2014

That's A Lot of Magic



"I've had a lot of magic in my life."
"Tell me something magic."
"When they were young, my parents met an American couple in a sunday school in Shanghai. Over the years, they kept running into this same couple, as they traveled through different parts of the world. So they jokingly made a pact that their firstborn children would be married. Then my parents had me, and the other couple had a son. I didn't meet the man until late in life, when I was already deeply in love with another man. But I fell in love with him and we got married."
"Wow, that is cool."
"That's not even the craziest part. Want to hear the craziest part?"
"Absolutely."
"My husband had three previous engagements. And the morning we met, he was cooking three eggs, and each of them had double yolks."- From Humans in New York

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin