Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Hip Hip Hooray Today Is My 1 Year Anniversary!

"Thanks to all my dear friends and family for your kind support!"     A year ago today I had hip replacement surgery.  I am grateful daily for the success of the surgery and I am also so very thankful of all the family and friends that so graciously helped me in every way throughout my recovery.  This is a look back on the weeks and months that followed and all the kindness that was shown to me. I am still so thankful to everyone that came to walk with me, sit and work on the jigsaw puzzles with me,  brought food, flowers, sent cards and gifts and wished me a speedy full recovery.  I love each and every one of you so much.



Thank you to dearest Aria who flew home to be with me during my surgery and stayed for two long nights by my side in the hospital


Thanks to my dearest best friend Mary who spent a week at my home helping me after my hospital stay.

So many thoughtful and wonderful words and kind acts of love and support throughout this healing journey. I thank the universe for my friends and family who are true blessings and gifts in my life.


Mike who cooked and cleaned and helped me daily in so many thoughtful ways especially with those very tight stockings you need to wear after surgery. Could not have done it without his help!

Seafood "Welcome Home" from the hospital meal Mike cooked.

The following too numerous to properly thank everyone individually but hoping a picture is worth a thousand words here are some of the wonderful times with friends who came and helped me, generously brought food, goodies and treats and helped me in so many ways by their company and spirited uplifting gifts of friendship and love. 

























 

 



 








 
























 
























































Thank you to everyone for all the love and support.  I love and appreciate you all very much!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin