Wednesday, January 4, 2017

It's That Time Of Year Again

Happy Birthday to me!
 "The goal in life is to discover that you have always been where you were supposed to be..."
-Aldous Huxley




MY DENTIST SAID 
I NEED A CROWN
I WAS LIKE
I KNOW, RIGHT?

So I was trying to decide what number to be this year. 39,the age I told my daughters I was year after year when they were growing up, hasn't seemed to work too well in the last couple of decades.  So since this is a milestone birthday for me I think my cake should read "Happy 40th  + or - a few decades" . It's that or "Happy Birthday to Infinity and Beyond." 

I must keep telling myself this:

“Listen to your life. See it for the fathomless mystery it is. In the boredom and pain of it, no less than in the excitement and gladness: touch, taste, smell your way to the holy and hidden heart of it, because in the last analysis all moments are key moments, and life itself is grace.” ~Frederick Buechner


1 comment:

salemslot9 said...

I hope you
had a wonderful
birthday
crown and all

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin