Thursday, October 5, 2017

Happy 100th Birthday Mom



Born October 5, 1917 my mother would have celebrated her 100th birthday today. Thinking of you today mom and sending you my gratitude and love for all the wonderful lessons you taught me.  Through you I learned:   kindness, generosity of spirit,   and  ever enduring love and dedication to family and friends. 



"A mountain keeps an echo deep inside.
That's how I hold your voice."

~ Rumi


Above all things my mother held complete and enduring love for her family.  Her three children and her four grandchildren were among the fortunate recipients of her endless love.

 

 "Apart from love, everything passes away.
The way to heaven is in your heart. Open and lift the wings of love!"
- Rumi


No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin