Sunday, May 6, 2018

A Fun Girl's Night In





 I hosted a Girl's Night "In" late April for some of my friends. The weather was nice so we began the evening outdoors.






There was plenty tequila for margaritas, gin and tonics, champagne and wine.


 
 Appetizers,
and food,






 I had a jigsaw puzzle started


 (which I finished the next day by myself. That's what happens when your guests are too busy having fun. Who can blame them?)



 and of course we played Mexican train...

 Sheriff Sherri and Deputy Jo were on top of our every move. We needed them to reign us in and keep us honest.






 









 Thanks to all my fun girlfriends for being such great company and for their oh so sweet hostess gifts.



 “All I can tell you today is what I have learned. What I have discovered as a person in this world. And that is this: you can’t do it alone. As you navigate through the rest of your life, be open to collaboration. Other people and other people’s ideas are often better than your own. Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you, spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life.”






No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin