Friday, November 24, 2023

When The Moon Is In The 7th House

 


This is how my mind works. The sun is pouring through the window. It makes me think of the song “Aquarius” from c 1967 musical “Hair”.
“When the moon is in the Seventh House
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars…let the sunshine in…” That reminded me of a morning around 1967 when I heard on a radio station that anyone could come down to the theater on Sunset Blvd where the musical was going to be happening. They said anyone could come to help paint the building. I convinced my friend Holly that this would be fun. We showed up at 8:00. They gave us a tray, roller and paint. It was to whitewash and Prep this huge wall. I attach a photo of the finished wall on the then Aquarius theater. No one else showed up but us! I’ve got pictures of us painting peace symbols on the building. (We lasted about an hour.)
“Harmony and understanding
Sympathy and trust abounding
No more falsehoods or decisions
Golden living dreams of visions.”
Wishing everyone peace and love. “Let the sun shine in.”
This photo below is what the wall looked like when “Hair”’opened at the Aquarius theater on Sunset Blvd.
 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin